What we Do
- RIGID FRAME is specialized in new construction and retrofitting. Our experience covers:
– Design/ build
– Custom homes
– Home renovations and addition/extension
– Interior alterations (including load-bearing wall removal)
– Basement underpinning and walkout
– Laneway suites
– Secondary suites
– Garage and outdoor structures (Deck, Porch, Patio, Pool houses, Boat houses . . . )
– Commercial building – Unit finish
- We work closely with the architect and our team of engineers to ensure the best execution of the project and provide our clients with cost-effective and high-quality construction.
- We are proud to work with some of the best trade and professionals of the GTA.
- We are fully insured and licensed by the city of Toronto.
We work on building permit drawings for new homes, renovation, extension addition, alterations (including load-bearing wall removal), underpinning, laneway suites, commercial unit finish, low-rise buildings.
We assess, analyze and design all types of structures using wood, engineered wood, reinforced concrete, masonry or steel.
We create the drawings, provide the documentation required for the permit application and follow up with the municipality to ensure optimal turnaround.
We have some of the best trades and professionals to build your project on time and budget.
Through our partners, we provide mechanical engineering services at competitive rates.
Our team will design your home. To obtain the best functionality out of space while making it visually appealing.
We use 3D models to create 3D views to better visualize your project.
It’s functionality and aesthetic.
We conduct structural assessments of building structures (residential, commercial, industrial) and supply inspection reports.
Planning and Zoning
We prepare drawings for Committee of Adjustment (COA) and present your project to the Committee for approval.
Let us know how we can help!
Designing a new home? Renovating?
Requiring Building Permit plans or site inspection visits?
Our Structural Engineers and Architects are here to help you.